Monday, October 24, 2016

I think the Electoral College is a joke and it solves nothing. This just allows politicians to pick the countries leader based on who's going to kiss their shoes. They obviously haven't done a very good job over the years, I mean just look at our debt and relationships with other countries. The people know what they need and I will admit that the politicians know more political wise what our country needs, but the people get no say. I believe the popular vote is the way to go when electing a president of the United States. This would allow the people to have a say and the politicians get a say as well. The only thing that I would add to the popular vote would be that each state senate vote would be worth two so the politicians have more of a say on the political side but not very much say.
Image result for funny hate electoral college

No comments:

Post a Comment